Terms & Conditions for Drivers
- Once the User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/she may register and avail the
- If the Website or Payment Service Provider's or Bank's webpage, linked to the Website, is
experiencing server related issues like 'slow down', 'failure' or 'session timeout', the User shall
check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited before initiating the second payment and
accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- The customer should ensure that he/she does not make a double payment and then immediately
contact "Q1" customer service via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or another method of contact provided
by "Q1" to confirm payment.
- The User may initiate a new transaction to make payment if the Bank Account is not debited.
- Under no circumstances may "Q1" be held liable for such fraudulent or duplicate transactions,
and no claims should be made against Q1
- "Q1" will not be liable for any monetary or other damage that the User experiences as a result of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in
connection with use of the Payment Gateway Services in connection thereto.
Debit/Credit Card Details
- Users agree that the debit/credit card details they provide for the "Q1" Service(s) must be accurate
and complete, and that they shall not use cards which are not legally owned by them.
- The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or
issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card.
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card for such transactions.
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card details provided by him/ her are accurate.
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected
by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account
at the time of making the payment to permit the payment for "Q1" Service(s) selected by the User
inclusive of the applicable Fee.
- "Q1" is not entitled to save card details. "Q1" never asks the user to save his card details
on its portal/application. The user will be direct to the bank site/third party payment gateway to
complete a purchase/transaction for any selected product or service(s) of "Q1". The details of the
card will be entered on the bank site/third party payment gateway.Hence, “Q1” will not held any
responsibilities for sharing such information.